About Seth Paris
Seth Paris, OTR/L
Seth combines Occupational Therapy with hands-on Feldenkrais Functional Integration® and Orthopedic Manual Therapy. He’s helped people age 0-100 for over 25 years. His sessions consist of:
- Skilled analysis of movement habits that contribute to limitation and pain.
- Gentle and deeply relaxing hands-on sessions (fully clothed on a padded treatment table).
- Creation of a home program tailored to your individual needs that includes sensory-motor movement lessons, therapeutic exercises, and therapeutic pain education.
- Changes in neuromuscular habits that bring about improved posture, flexibility, and biomechanics.
Seth’s lifelong study of martial arts, fitness, Zen and mindfulness meditation inform his work. He is certified as an ergonomic consultant. Seth enjoys keeping up with current neuroscience as it relates to human learning, and pain science as it is applied to those with chronic pain.
Seth is a Licensed Occupational Therapist and Certified Feldenkrais® Practitioner. Seth began his study of massage and bodywork in 1993 and became a Certified Feldenkrais® Practitioner in 1997. He has helped adults and children with successful rehabilitation for over 20 years. He lives with his wife, son, and their two dogs in Aptos, CA. He enjoys trail running, calisthenics, and learning to play the piano in his spare moments.
- Neck, shoulder, and back pain
- Tendonitis and arthritis
- Sciatic and other nerve pain
- Chronic pain
- Effects of daily stress, strains, and stiffness
- Injuries and accidents
- Joint replacements
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Sports injuries and strains
- Cerebral palsy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Babies and toddlers with developmental delays
- Children with physical disabilities