Laura and Seth’s beginning level set includes 6 lessons, between 33 – 43 minutes in length, recorded from live classes, and and edited in 2014. The lessons are designed to release muscular holding in your neck, shoulders, upper back and spine, and to improve comfort and range of motion. You learn how to maximize your capacity for fluid, effortless, pleasurable movement in your neck and upper back. These lessons are excellent for people recovering from neck, shoulder, and upper back injuries and limitations, as well as those wanting to reduce the effects of stress and strain. They are also excellent for improving posture, and for releasing tension underneath the shoulder blades. Positions: lying on the back, side, and stomach.
1. Triangle Arms On Back (Laura), 33
2. On Stomach, Fix Head, Roll Pelvis (Laura), 34
3. Tilt Crossed Legs, Triangle Arms, Breathing, On Back (Laura), 41
4. On Side, Turning to Look Behind (Seth), 42
5. Sphyinx, on Stomach & Back (Seth), 39
6. On Back & Stomach, Roll Entire Self (Laura), 43